As introducers of business loans, we are able to offer a wide range of commercial loans and some very competitive rates to our clients. With over 10 years experience in brokering business loans our aim is to help businesses obtain the finance needed for business start up, development and expansion.
Sourcing financial backing for business developments can be a costly affair, however we can source the best commercial lenders offering competitive business loans to companies throughout the UK looking for additional financing.
As experienced introducers of business loans we are dedicated to providing a professional service to our clients with competitive small business loan rates for companies and sole traders alike.
If you want to buy a leasehold business but cannot get a loan from your high street bank, we have lenders who will consider loan applications to purchase any of the following businesses:
• Fish and Chip Shops
• Take Aways
Cash flow funding is a convenient way to avoid liquidity shortfalls - even sound, profitable businesses face collapse or are unable to expand because of the lack of operational funds. Most businesses have to wait 30-60 days for customers to pay. However they still have monthly wages and bills to pay which affects cash flow. Funding only gets worse with expansion.
We provide Commercial Mortgages for both owner occupied and investment purposes which include the following:• Offices, Warehouses and Industrial units.
• Leisure including pubs, hotels and restaurants.
• Nursing Homes, Care Homes and Day Nurseries.
• High Street Retail premises and semi commercial property.
Mortgage terms vary depending on the status of the borrower, but for the right proposition the following terms are achievable:
• Facilities up to 75% of valuation
• Repayment plan of up to 25 years
• Rates starting from 2% over Base Rate
We have lenders who can provide up to 65% of the Gross Development Value (GDV) and under some circumstances up to 100% of the Build Cost.Funding can be arranged on the following:
• Residential new build projects including flats and apartments
• Single conversion and refurbishment projects
• Commercial Industrial and office developments
The rate of interest will depend on the loan and the Gross Development Value. With this form of borrowing, generally rates start from 3.5%.
This type of finance has become increasingly sought after. We have specialist lenders who will consider loans of any amount, subject to the borrower’s status.The product criteria is as follows:
• For residential investment purchases made at auction
• No credit impaired customers
• Loan to value (LTV) based on purchase/valuation, whichever is the lower
• 100% LTV available with supporting security
• Loans below £40k, subject to referral with no maximum
• Free valuation, no lender’s legal fees
Bridging Finance can be a convenient and expedient way for clients to finance cases that fall outside the criteria of mainstream lenders.
Having ascertained your financial needs, our lenders will structure an offer suitable to your needs and will include an appropriate exit strategy.
We have a panel of lenders who can provide the following:
• Rates from 1 .25% per month
• Loan duration 3 months to 18 months
• Daily interest
• No exit fees
We have to access to many specialist lenders active in the Buy to Let market, who provide finance for Company Buy to Lets and HMO property.
Our broad spectrum of lenders typically consider loan applications which generally will include some of the following features:
• Maximum Loan To Value 75%
• Capital and Interest or Interest only for term
• Maximum exposure £2M for Professional Landlords
• Daily interest
• Arrangement Fees from 1.6% upwards
• No success, no fee
• We are independent so we can source funding from the entire market
• We prepare a comprehensive proposal to lenders on your behalf
• We can guide you through the process from application through to draw-down
• We arrange loans from £150,000 to £5.0m
Our fees are only charged once a loan offer has been made from a lender. The fee structure is as follows:
An administration fee of £175 and brokerage fee of £500, payable on signed acceptance of the lender’s offer.
A brokerage fee of 1% of the loan amount, payable on signed acceptance of the lender’s offer.
A brokerage fee of 0.75 of 1% of the loan amount, payable on signed acceptance of the lender’s offer.